Monday, November 9, 2009

MyNasa

I just visited the NASA website and created my own webpage, called MyNASA. the link to this webpage is http://mynasa.nasa.gov/portal/site/mynasa/index.jsp#. I searched the website for different images of the solar system and NASA images that I could put on my profile. I also looked for videos that were popular on the NASA website. Einsteins theory on the speed of light is a very popular video, so I put that on my profile. I included a picture of my favorite planet saturn, the galaxy andromeda, and some other photos in my gallery. feel free to take a look at my webpage. This helped me learn about Einstein's theory of the speed of light and how he created it. It also gave me an idea of what space looks like and what the astronauts and NASA are actually doing for the people on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment